Telephone 01466 760214
This cottage was originally built as the Hall-Keeper’s house at the same time as
Drummuir Hall (1900).
The refurbishment of the cottage, in 2011/12, was mainly carried out by volunteers
and it is now let on a Short Assured Tenancy.
The rent provides a regular income for the community and we are fortunate to have
this community asset.